Have you an Idea For An Affiliate Marketing business model Online Website Selling
Now there’s a mouthful you might be saying, “affiliate marketing business model online website selling.” This can be a very lucrative business model to get into, probably the first thing people do when they come online is set up some kind of a website that is solely targeted to affiliate marketing.
If you take a look at this blog you’ll see it, if you take a look at most blogs you’ll see it and that’s what we are going to cover in this post, how this type of business can put a lot of money into your pocket.
I started out this way, just as most people did along the way. With affiliate marketing you don’t have any of the headaches of customers looking refunds, any shipping or handling of the goods or any overheads or storage to think about here, all you have to do is be the middle man where you set yourself up a Website or blog, go to say clickbank, grab a product that is related to your niche and start promoting it on your blog.
1. Clickbank is a well known platform today, they specialize in digital products, eBooks, videos, audios and so on, if you promote a product that is on there Website and someone comes along and buys this product through your site, then both you and the creator of the product makes a sale, usually 50% commission goes to you for making that sale. When the sale is complete the buyer of the product receives it in their inbox right away, for it is a digital product and can be downloaded instantly.
2. Now as I say, clickbank is a well known site that a lot of online marketers know about, but it’s not the only one out there. There are plenty of CPA networks out there that can be signed up for, you just have to go through a more detailed signing up process, but don’t rule this out, you can earn big bucks from these companies also and it’s good to diversify between different companies anyway. Some good ones to sign up for are affiliate.com, maxbounty.com, PayDotCom.com and Comission Junction.com
3. Remember with affiliate marketing you always want to aim at doing it in the correct way, there’s so much bad stuff out there today that people are just throwing at you right left and center. Always try and buy the product first, so as you can make a proper review on how it can actual benefit someone if they buy. One thing to remember here is that people will buy time and time again off marketers they trust, if you promote something to a potential customer and they buy it and it turns out to be an awful product, well I don’t think they’ll be buying off you again, don’t you think. Give an honest review and I’ll bet you top dollar these visitors will return for more.
4. Remember with the affiliate marketing business model online website selling, you always want to track what your doing here. If you haven’t already signed up for Google analytics then I suggest you do so right away, it can keep track on where your visitors are coming from, how long they viewed that page, bounce rate and so on. This is key information to have at hand, most times you’ll be fit to see where you need to improve at when using this software, definitely one to have.
5. Another thing to look out for here, when you do sign up for a product, be sure and look for the affiliate link somewhere on the vendors sales page, if it’s not on their sales page do a search on their name and look for it that way. More times than not, once you sign up to become an affiliate on the vendors site, they’ll be fit to keep you well informed on what’s going on and when they have other products coming along, you’ll be fit to get into the action straight away instead of having to wait and maybe miss out on all the action, it’s always best to be kept in the loop of any new products coming up, especially if the last product of theirs was a big hit, that way you can promote right away before other marketers get all the action.
Affiliate marketing business model online website selling, is here to stay for a very long time to come, so the sooner you jump on board, the sooner you’ll begin to see them profits rolling in.
All the best Eamon.